Cheesecake Brownies Recipe | How Tasty Channel
Sep 17, 2007
Kids and adults will flip over these decadent Halloween treats!
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 3 dozen
Cook Time: 0 hours 40
Total Time: 0 hours 40
1 1/2 c. butter
3/4 lb. bittersweet chocolate
1 1/2 c. dark brown sugar
4 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp.
2 1/4 c. flour
3/4 c. cocoa
2 tbsp. cornstarch
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 18"x13" baking pan with parchment paper and lightly butter.
- Melt the butter and chocolate. Whisk 6 eggs, brown sugar, and 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar together. Stir in 3 teaspoons vanilla, salt, melted chocolate, flour, and cocoa. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese using a mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add the remaining 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla and the cornstarch; beat until smooth and spread over the chocolate batter.
- Combine jam and pumpkin butter. Drop in spoonfuls onto cream cheese and draw swirls using a knife.
- Bake until center tests clean, about 40 minutes. Cool and punch out shapes using Halloween-themed cutters.
Video: Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
Holiday Like A Magnificent Bastard At OneOnly Hayman Island
How to Adopt a Hound Dog
6 Easy Tricks to Improve Your Posture
News: Why Gwen Stefani First Went Blonde the Real Reason You HatePerfume
A Party Look Using All Vegan Makeup, by Laura Whitmore
5 wild holiday retreats to boost your health
How to prepare aloe vera face packs for all skin types
How to Behave In a School Lock Down
28 French Street Artists To Know
How to Get Beautiful, Glowing Skin
London Fashion Week kicks off in celebrity style
Date: 06.12.2018, 14:43 / Views: 71271