Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days Restrictions apply.
Ship one timeShip every 30 days 60 days 90 days 120 days 180 days
Ship to home FREE at !|
Ship to Store FREE!Details
Plan B One-Step® emergency contraception is a backup plan that helps to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex or birth control failure. Use as directed.
• Plan B One-Step® helps prevent pregnancy when used as directed within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or birth control failure. The sooner you take it, the better it works
• It’s generally safe and effective when used as directed
• Plan B One-Step® will not work if you are already pregnant and won’t affect an existing pregnancy
• Plan B One-Step® contains levonorgestrel, the same hormone used in many birth control pills for several decades, just at a higher dose. It’s a backup plan and should not be used as regular birth control because it is not as effective
• Find it in the aisle. There is no prescription or ID required, and there is no age restriction
• Plan B One-Step® does not protect you against HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
Survey of 1000 OB/GYNs, February 2016.
References: 1. Market research, February 2016. Teva Women's Health, Inc. 2. FDA drug use review, December 2011. www.fda.gov.
Made in USA
©Gedeon Richter, Ltd.
Allergy alert: Do not use Plan B One-Step® if you have ever had an allergic reaction to levonorgestrel or any other ingredients in Plan B One-Step®.
Do not use:
• if you are already pregnant, because it will not work
• in place of regular birth control, as it is not as effective
Some women may experience side effects, which may include:
• changes in your period or spotting
• lower abdominal cramps
• breast tenderness
Some women taking Plan B One-Step® may have changes in their period such as spotting or bleeding before their next period.
If your period is more than a week late, it is possible you may be pregnant. You should get a pregnancy test and follow up with your healthcare professional.
If you should experience severe abdominal pain, you should get immediate medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away (1-800-222-1222).
For women to reduce chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex (if a contraceptive failed or if you did not use birth control)
Active Ingredients: Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal Silicone Dioxide, Corn Starch, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Potato Starch, TalcShow more✖‹ Back
Select a Store
During checkout have your order shipped to almost any Walgreens location
Wait for Your Email
1-3 days after your order, we 'll email you when its ready to pick up
Pick Up Your Order
Bring Photo ID or your email to the photo counter - it's that easy!
Note: some products cannot be shipped to store. Ship to Store is only available at participating Walgreens locations.
Reviews for self serve