Treat Sun Damaged Hair Naturally
Natural packs and masks for damaged hair
Remedies for damaged hair
- Strawberry and mayonnaise maskcan be prepared by mashing 10 strawberries and making a paste with one spoon of mayonnaise. Apply this paste on the hair. Leave it on for 20 minutes before washing.
- Banana and coconut oil hair maskMash 2 bananas and add one spoon each of honey, coconut oil and olive oil into it. Apply into the hair and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and slash cold at the end.
- Avocado maskBlend a banana and two spoon olive oil and massage into the roots of the hair. Shampoo normally after 30 minutes. Give the last rinse with apple cider vinegar mixed with cold water.
- Egg yolk and avocado hair maskWhisk avocado and egg into a creamy consistency. Massage it on the roots of damphair. Rinse and shampoo after 20 minutes.
- Gelatine hair packGelatine is rich in protein which is important for the cure of damaged dry hair due to sun. Mix aspoon of gelatine in a cup of water and stir it to melt. Add a spoon of vinegar and few drops of rosemary, lavender or lemon essential oil. Mix and apply on the scalp. Wash after 15 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Essential oils Dry hair caused by sun is caused by lack of moisture and sebum. Most essential oils have the capacity reduce dryness. These oils include rosemary, lavender,lemon,geranium, parsley leaf, rosewood, carrot,bay, chamomilesandalwood essential oils. Four dropsof any of these essential oils mixed with six spoons of carrier oil like coconut, wheat germ, castor, avocado or sesame oil makes a very efficient remedy for sun damaged hair. Heat this mixture of oils and rub on the scalp in circular motion with the finger tips. Leave it on overnight and shampoo the hair in the morning for best results.
How to protect hair during summer
The heat of sun during summer can be negatively effective to your hair. Along with your skin, your hair also has to be cared during the summers. Your hair can become dizzy, dry and pale due to the sun rays and the harmful rays that emits from the sunlight. But there are some many home remedies that create sun damage to hair. You also get cosmetic remedies from the beautician but getting the natural remedy will be the best. You can even cover up your hair in order to restrict the sun exposure on the roots and tips of hair. If you hair is already damaged, there are some damage control tips you can avail.
Home remedies for sun damage to hair
Strawberries hair pack
Yes this tasty fruit can be very effective to get your hair free from sun exposure damage. All you have to do is take handful of strawberries and mash it adequately. Now add some olive oil in it. Blend it again and apply all over your hair. Leave this for 30 minutes and wash away.
Hot oil treatment
Hot oil treatment is a wonderful remedy to eradicate damage hair. You can use the combination of natural oil such as olive oil, coconut oil, lavender oil and jojoba oil. Now combine all these oil together and heat the oil. Apply the oil over your scalp and massage it with the finger tips. Keep this for 2- 3 hours and shampoo it.
It is an effective remedy for damaged hair. You must come forward to avail this remedy and get free fro the sun damage. You need to take half cup of flat beer in a container and add a teaspoon of sun flower oil. Now break a raw egg in it. Mix all well and apply over your hair in an effective way. Use this remedy to remove the sun damage on your hair. You can also keep this mixture in a spray bottle and spray it all over your hair. Keep this for 30 minutes and then wash away with shampoo which is mild.
Video: 10-Minute Miracle Hair Mask for Dry, Damaged, Rough & Frizzy Hair
A Guide to Pain Specialists
This Is How Much Weight Youll Actually Lose By Standing More Every Day
8 Fat-Burning Ways to Eat Eggs
Healthy Chilis That Are Totally Changing The Chili Game
The One Thing Susanna Reid Thinks It’s Important You Know About Her Appearance
If You Got Your Period After 12, You Need to Read This
Net-A-Porter Style.com: Pop-UpShop
The Real Source Of All-Day Energy
Sample Letter Asking for Extension After Retirement
Treatments for Hyperthyroidism: Medications, Surgery, and Other Therapies